Sunday, October 15, 2017

The Original Buffet Restaurant - Barbeque Nation

Barbeque Nation Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
When I had started college almost a decade back, there was only one buffet restaurant in town and that was Barbeque Nation. Nowadays there are a variety of options to choose from but to me Barbeque Nation will always remain the Original Buffet Place. I went to Barbeque Nation after a really long time during Dussehra. Make sure to reserve your table otherwise you won't find a place when you arrive. We started off with their barbeques - Chicken Shistawook, Achari Fish and Curry Leaf Prawns.
The Crispy Corn was cooked really well. I generally love sweet corn and this was fried well with chillies and onions.
Next was the Cajun Spice Potatoes. These are my all time favorite starters. They are spicy, crisp and cheesy at the same time.
The next item was the Chicken Wings. These were juicy and tantalizing to the taste buds.
In the main course I absolutely loved the Fish in Garlic Sauce. The fish was fresh and soft which the sauce blended well with the fish.
I was too full for desserts but then they had the kulfi. And this is the good old kulfi that served with rose syrup and not the ones that you get readymade on sticks. I relived my childhood days with this.
Overall: Definitely visit this place if you love barbeques.

Ambiance: 4/5
Food: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price: Mid-range

No comments:

Post a Comment