Sunday, October 15, 2017

The Best Natural Ice-cream in Town

Natural Ice Cream Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
After a heavy meal we all crave for desserts. For me, although I love tasting a variety of different desserts, nothing beats the good old ice-cream. And my all time favorite ice-cream has always been Naturals. Not only do they promise to provide Natural ice-creams made from real fruits but they actually do so. I had first tasted their ice-creams in Mumbai and ever since have been a fan. My favorite is Sitaphal and so when the season came I couldn't stop myself from getting a scoop. You will actually feel the real Sitaphal pulp when you have the ice-cream. When I visited them there was absolutely no place to sit and we had to just take the ice-cream and come back. This place also had a quirky smiley poster which was cute.
Overall: If you want good, fruit flavored authentic ice-creams this is the place to be.

Ambiance: 4/5
Food: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
Price: Budget-friendly

No comments:

Post a Comment