Monday, September 18, 2017

Review for Metro Dhaba - Noida Sector 18

Metro Dhaba Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato We had gone to Metro Dhaba for lunch as we wanted to try out Punjabi cuisine and this was the closest to our place. It is a quaint little place with nicely done interiors. The kitchen is actually a level below where the seating area is. We were served with welcome drinks initially. They tasted really weird and none of us completed our drinks. Next we ordered the starters - Chicken Lollipop. This was done well as was in semi-gravy which is just how I like it. I don't like the dried fried ones which you get at most places so I was glad they didn't serve a similar one.
The next started was the Tandoori Momos. They made this really well with the perfect balance of the momos and the exact flavors of the Tandoor.
Post that we ordered Butter Chicken - I must say it wasn't sweet enough and was like a normal chicken gravy. Also, there was a lot of gravy and hardly few pieces of chicken.
We also ordered Tawa Chicken which was decent enough but again didn't have too much of flavors.
Lastly we ordered the matka biryani and I must say I was disappointed with it. After living in Hyderabad my standards for Biryani are quite high and I must say this tasted nothing like Biryani.
Overall: I would rate this place average although the starters were good enough. Ambiance: 3.5/5 Quality of Food: 3/5 Quantity of Food: 4/5 Service: 4/5 Pricing: Economic

No comments:

Post a Comment