Sunday, September 17, 2017

Craving for Bengali Food in Noida? - Here is where you could go!

Kolkata Biryani House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato I have my monthly trips to Noida as my boy friend lives there but being a Bengali I always crave for the typical Bengali food. So this time when I went there he took to this place which serves the perfect Bengali food. I am talking about the Kolkata Biryani House. Their main outlet is in the CR Park area in Delhi but they have also opened up their branch in Noida Sector 26. This is located in the Jaipuria Plaza and is one of the shops which are in the last row and hence you might not see it upfront. The location is pretty dingy and there are no seats as well. They are primarily a home delivery outlet and hence do not have any provisions for people to come and dine over. We ordered one plate of Kolkata Biryani and Kosha Mangsho. I must say the Biryani was exactly like the ones I love in Kolkata but the quantity was really less and not even sufficient for one person.
The Kosha Mangsho was also just like how mum makes it at home and made me reminisce the good old days in Kolkata. We also ordered Mishti Doi and the meal just could not be complete without that. To my surprise the Mishti Doi was not upto the mark and did not taste at all like the ones we get back at home.
Overall: Good place for home delivery if you want to have authentic Bengali food but don't go and dine there.

No comments:

Post a Comment